All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to create beautiful beaded leather jewellery using simple stringing and ktting techniques. In time you will be making fashion jewellery you will love to wear and show off. Features clear step-by-step instructions for bead stringing, wire wrapping, braiding, weaving, and macrame techniques as well as stylish projects to practise on. More experienced beaders will also find more challenging projects that mix and match different techniques, as well as advice on how to design and create your own leather jewellery.
- Author BiographyCat Horn is a fibre jewellery designer running her Etsy shop, Cat Horn Accessory, since 2009. Working in the New York fashion industry and her childhood love of jewellery making have inspired her to create fun, trendy, and unique everyday jewellery. Cat also uses her knowledge of materials and diverse jewellery making techniques to create and teach jewellery making classes to new and experienced beaders alike.
- Author(s)Cat Horn
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.