All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinding and troubleshooting placements in the field for teacher candidates can be challenging, frustrating, and sometimes amazing. This book is a compilation of the experiences of three clinical instructors at the University of Central Arkansas. They share stories of their challenges and their victories as well as ideas and suggestions for creating a successful experience for candidates in their field experiences. The material in the book reflects experiences in both undergraduate and ntraditional graduate programs. If you have struggled with creating successful field experiences, you may enjoy reading this book. Misery loves company.
- Author BiographyAmy Thompson serves as a clinical instructor, MAT Field Placement Coordinator, and MAT Program Coordinator for the University of Central Arkansas. Before moving into higher education, Amy spent fourteen years in the Little Rock School District as a third and fourth grade teacher. Amy is also currently working on her PhD in Interdisciplinary Leadership at the University of Central Arkansas. Crystal Voegele serves as the coordinator for middle level and secondary field placement and clinical instructor for the University of Central Arkansas. She is pursuing her doctorate in higher education administration at the University of Memphis. Crystal has served in education for eighteen years, fourteen of which have been spent serving as a literacy and ESL teacher. Chris Hogan serves as a clinical instructor at the University of Central Arkansas, Conway, Arkansas. Chris was a teacher in Conway Public Schools in elementary and middle levels for fourteen years and an elementary and middle level principal and program coordinator for Mayflower Public schools for eighteen years, prior to joining the staff at the university.
- Author(s)Amy Thompson,Chris Hogan,Crystal Voegele
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/12/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight172 g
- Width166 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.