All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeave the Lipstick, Take the Iguana is the ninth book in the best-selling Travelers' Tales humor series, which began with There's No Toilet Paper on the Road Less Traveled and blossomed into the w classic underwear women's humor series, including the top sellers Sand in My Bra and More Sand in My Bra. This laugh-out-loud collection will resonate with experienced travelers and vices alike and includes hilarious misadventures with packing, travel fashion, border crossings, language faux pas, weird encounters with exotic cuisine, and romantic overtures abroad.
- Author BiographyMarcy Gordon has laughed her way through 27 countries, many of them before the age of fourteen in the company of her travel-writing mother. She lived in Italy and worked for The Touring Club of Italy as contributing editor and co-designer of the Authentic Italy guidebook series. Her narrative travel writing has been featured on-line and in print in many Travelers' Tales anthologies including The Best Women's Travel Writing 2010 and 2011, More Sand in My Bra, 30 Days in Italy, and The Thong Also Rises. She writes a popular blog about wine and wine tourism destinations called Come for the Wine, and is also a frequent speaker at travel and wine tourism conferences around the world.
- PublisherTravelers' Tales, Incorporated
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTravelers' Tales, Incorporated
- Weight271 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMarcy Gordon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.