All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionA book of over 200 original epigrams gleaned from my experiences as a friend, family member and psychiatrist.
- Author BiographyOf the four previous books written by L. Rudy Broomes, M.D. three reflect his personal journey. Sufficient Grace: Surviving Prostate Cancer described his ordeal during his first three years with prostate cancer. Let's Make Lemonade, co-authored with his wife, Lauvenia, is a workbook about learning lessons from life's difficult issues. Grand Dad Remembers Childhood Stories and the Pitch Lake Line recounts early childhood experiences. The fourth one, Giants and Grasshoppers, written as a children's play, reflects his youthful imagination of a Biblical story. The tradition continues in Leaves from Life's Tree. In it you will find that the original epigrams also reflect his insight gleaned from close contacts with friends, his family experiences, and from over three decades as a psychiatrist. Now retired, he is a Distinguished Life Fellow in the American Psychiatric Association. His wife of forty-nine hears is a retired registered nurse. The Broomes have two daughters, a psychiatrist and an attorney and two grand children. Be on the alert for his fifth book, On Eagles' Wings, a interactive devotional keepsake.
- Author(s)Rudy Broomes
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.