All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the inter- and intra-sectarian relations in Leban against the backdrop of the conflicting pressures from Damascus and Paris, the stands of the Christians and Muslims towards the Lebanese state, and the rise of the political and ecomic elites in Beirut. It also analyzes Lebanese politics in the wider context of the Franco-Syrian confrontation, France's Middle East policy, the roots of Syria's hostility towards the Lebanese state and the attempts of its leaders to link it politically to Syria.
- Author BiographyMeir Zamir teaches at the School of Management at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev.
- Author(s)Meir Zamir
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication31/03/2000
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight413 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.