CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionImpedance Spectroscopy is a powerful measurement method used in many application fields such as electro chemistry, material science, biology and medicine, semiconductor industry and sensors. Using the complex impedance at various frequencies increases the informational basis that can be gained during a measurement. It helps to separate different effects that contribute to a measurement and, together with advanced mathematical methods, n-accessible quantities can be calculated. This book is the second in the series Lecture Notes on Impedance Spectroscopy (LNIS). The series covers new advances in the field of impedance spectroscopy including fundamentals, methods and applications. It releases scientific contributions as extended chapters including detailed information about recent scientific research results.
- Author BiographyProf. Olfa Kanoun received the Dipl.-Ing. Degree in 1995 from the Technische Universitat Munchen and the Ph.D. degree in 2001 from the institute for measurement and automation at the Universitat der Bundeswehr Munchen in Germany. She was awarded from the Commission of Professors in Measurement Technology (AHMT) in Germany for the best dissertation in 2001. In 2004 she founded the IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Chapter within the IEEE Section Germany. Since 2007 she is professor at Chemnitz University of Technology in Germany leading the chair for Measurement and Sensor Technology (MST). In 2008 she founded the International Workshop on Impedance Spectroscopy (IWIS). Her main research fields are: Impedance spectroscopy, sensors, measurement systems and energy harvesting.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/09/2011
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleLecture Notes on Impedance Spectroscopy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Weight476 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byOlfa Kanoun
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.