All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe content in Chapter 1-3 is a fairly standard one-semester course on local rings with the goal to reach the fact that a regular local ring is a unique factorization domain. The homological machinery is also supported by Cohen-Macaulay rings and depth. In Chapters 4-6 the methods of injective modules, Matlis duality and local cohomology are discussed. Chapters 7-9 are t so standard and introduce the reader to the generalizations of modules to complexes of modules. Some of Professor Iversen's results are given in Chapter 9. Chapter 10 is about Serre's intersection conjecture. The graded case is fully exposed. The last chapter introduces the reader to Fitting ideals and McRae invariants.
- Author(s)Birger Iversen
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byHolger Andreas Nielsen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.