Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, which is a new edition of a book originally published in 1965, presents an introduction to the theory of higher-order elliptic boundary value problems. The book contains a detailed study of basic problems of the theory, such as the problem of existence and regularity of solutions of higher-order elliptic boundary value problems. It also contains a study of spectral properties of operators associated with elliptic boundary value problems. Weyl's law on the asymptotic distribution of eigenvalues is studied in great generality.
- Author(s)Shmuel Agmon
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- Series TitleAMS Chelsea Publishing
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 369
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight456 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.