All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the motivation and reviewing the classical theory in a new form; Discusses conservation laws and Euler equations; For one-dimensional cases, the models presented are completely integrable
- Author(s)Roman W. Jackiw
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/12/2010
- Series TitleCRM Series in Mathematical Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight196 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.