All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe representation theory of affine Lie algebras has been developed in close connection with various areas of mathematics and mathematical physics in the last two decades. There are three excellent books on it, written by Victor G Kac. This book begins with a survey and review of the material treated in Kac's books. In particular, modular invariance and conformal invariance are explained in more detail. The book then goes further, dealing with some of the recent topics involving the representation theory of affine Lie algebras. Since these topics are important t only in themselves but also in their application to some areas of mathematics and mathematical physics, the book expounds them with examples and detailed calculations.
- Author(s)Minoru Wakimoto
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2001
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine30 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.16
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.21
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $46.07
- AU $49.28Trending at AU $65.48
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.15
- AU $35.63Trending at AU $50.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.