CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book grew out of lectures on Riemann surfaces given by Otto Forster at the universities of Munich, Regensburg, and Munster. It provides a concise modern introduction to this rewarding subject, as well as presenting methods used in the study of complex manifolds in the special case of complex dimension one. From the reviews: This book deserves very serious consideration as a text for anyone contemplating giving a course on Riemann surfaces. --MATHEMATICAL REVIEWS
- Author(s)Otto Forster
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number81
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byBruce Gilligan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.