All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionThese lecturers provide a clear introduction to Lie group methods for determining and using symmetries of differential equations, a variety of their applications in gas dynamics and other nlinear models as well as the author's remarkable contribution to this classical subject. It contains material that is useful for students and teachers but cant be found in modern texts. For example, the theory of partially invariant solutions developed by Ovsyannikov provides a powerful tool for solving systems of nlinear differential equations and investigating complicated mathematical models.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication21/07/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight454 g
- Width165 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byL. V. Ovsyannikov,Nail H. Ibragimov
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.