All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a series of more than 50 interviews that span seven decades, many never before seen in print, this is the story of Led Zeppelin told by the people who knew it best - the members of the band. This book shoots down the folklore and assumptions about Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones, and John Bonham, and presents the band's full history, from when Jimmy Page was playing skiffle to the day the band was houred by the Kennedy Center for their contribution to American and global culture. Led Zeppelin on Led Zeppelin captures the ideas of all of the band's members at the time they created classics like Whole Lot of Love, Stairway to Heaven, and Kashmir, but also captures the idea of the band itself as it created the music that changed popular culture.
- Author BiographyHank Bordowitz is the author of several books, including Bad Moon Rising: The Unauthorized History of Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Bruce Springsteen Scrapbook, Every Little Thing Gonna Be Alright: The Bob Marley Reader, Turning Points in Rock and Roll, and The U2 Reader. He has written for the Huffington Post, Jazziz, Playboy, Spin, and other publications.
- Author(s)Hank Bordowitz
- PublisherOmnibus Press
- Date of Publication12/01/2015
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOmnibus Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.