Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn this month-by-month memoir, poet Jenny Joseph captures the smells and senses of her English garden. This unconventional viewpoint is expressed through Joseph's sharp observations and the sensual awareness in her poetry, combined with the energy of her descriptive writing. Also reflected is a sense of humor that sends up those in society who make one anxious about failing to live as the trendsetters dictate. Full of delicious diversions that lead readers off the straight and narrow path to smell the roses, this is a fascinating glimpse of a poet's daily and eccentric life.
- Author(s)Jenny Joseph
- PublisherSouvenir Press Ltd
- Date of Publication17/03/2004
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSouvenir Press Ltd
- Content Noteline drawings
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.