All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this title, best-selling photography author Lee Frost shows you how to create professional-standard landscape photographs in different conditions and locations around the world. It covers all aspects of landscape photography from rolling countryside to coastal scenes, holiday beaches and picturesque towns to deserts and canyons. It features spectacular photography, practical advice and a beautiful package for landscape photographers and Lee Frost fans everywhere.
- Author BiographyLee Frost is an acclaimed landscape photographer and one of the world's best-known photography authors. He has written many best-selling books including The A - Z of Creative Photography, Photos That Sell and The Photographer's Guide to Filters. He is a regular contributor to the photography press and lives in Lesbury, Northumberland.
- Author(s)Lee Frost
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication11/08/2007
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.