Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionLee Remick's ascent as an actress was swift and distinguished. At age 24 she attained stardom in Anatomy of a Murder (1959), and was minated as Best Actress three years later for her role in Days of Wine and Roses (1962). In the second half of her career, she found her most prolific and rewarding opportunities in television. This book chronicles her life and work in extensive detail, with entries for all her performances. The opening biography overviews her life and discusses her illustrious career. A chrology summarizes her life and work in capsule form. The chapters that follow trace her work in various media, with individual chapters devoted to her stage, film, and television careers. Entries in each chapter provide full information for all of her performances, including cast and credit information, plot sypses, excerpts from reviews, and commentary. An extensive antated bibliography makes this reference a detailed resource for people seeking additional information about Remick's work.
- Author BiographyBARRY RIVADUE is a freelance writer. His previous books include Mary Martin: A Bio-Bibliography (1991) and Alice Faye: A Bio-Bibliography (1990), both published by Greenwood Press.
- Author(s)Barry Rivadue
- Date of Publication10/07/1995
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleBio-Bibliographies in the Performing Arts
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 64
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.