Lee and Hudspeth Teach PC Upgrades by Lee Hudspeth, Timothy-James Lee (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $59.27Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionEven if you've never opened the case on your PC, the Absolute Beginner's Guide to PC Upgrades will show you how you can add hardware components, upgrade peripherals, and keep current on new version of your operating system and applications. This book tells you what you really need to kw about trouble-free upgrading of computer hardware and software. The most common/popular/need-to-do upgrades are covered, such as improving your Internet connectivity, adding more memory, and storage, in a clear, straightforward manner that is both informative and entertaining. TJ Lee and Lee Hudspeth show you how to get the most bang for your hard-earned bucks, from the core upgrades that you need to keep your computer from miring down in obsolesce to the upgrades you may t have considered but should.
- Author BiographyLee Hudspeth co-authored the QUE tome The Unofficial Guide to PCs. In addition, Lee has co-authored six books on Office, the most recent being Outlook 98 and 97 Annoyances, Office 97 Annoyances, Excel 97 Annoyances, and Word 97 Annoyances. Lee got involved in the computing industry two decades ago as a student at the USC School of Business while working part-time as a consultant at the computer center. He is the co-founder of PRIME Consulting, Inc., which provides hardware consulting, development, training and add-ins for Microsoft Office and Windows. Lee routinely contributes to PC Computing (circulation 1,000,000) and along with T. J. Lee writes a monthly column in eBay Magazine. He and T. J. Lee publish The Naked PC, an e-zine with a circulation of over 43,000. T.J. Lee is co-author (with Lee Hudspeth and Dan Butler) of The Unofficial Guide to PCs and six books on Office, including the Annoyances titles referenced above. TJ is also a co-founder of PRIME Consulting Group, and has done computer and management consulting for years. TJ also routinely contributes to PC Computing where he and Lee Hudspeth were the primary contributors to the story that won PC Computing the prestigious National Magazine Award (the first time a Ziff-Davis publication has won this Ellie award). TJ is a certified Microsoft trainer. He has written countless courseware packages and manuals, co-authored Microsoft Education Services course on Developing Applications in Word, and taught/lectured for thousands of developers and end-users.
- Author(s)Lee Hudspeth,Timothy-James Lee
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication22/11/2000
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.