All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the momentous to the outlandish, this little book brings together past and present to offer a taste of Leeds. Learn about the movers and shakers who shaped this fantastic city. The great and the good; the bad and the ugly. Small wonders, tall stories, triumph and tragedy. Best places - worst places. Origins, evolution, future. Written by a local who kws what makes Leeds tick.
- Author BiographyDiane Holloway has lived in Yorkshire most of her life. In the past she has worked in education for Yorkshire Museums and written many magazine articles on art history and environmental issues. She is the coauthor of The Knights Templar in Yorkshire.
- Author(s)Diane Holloway
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width111 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.