Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe first school at Leehurst in Campbell Road, Salisbury, run by the Sisters of Christian Education, was opened by the Bishop of Clifton in May 1914. In 1953 the school was taken over by the Sisters of La Retraite who continued to be involved until 2005. Meanwhile, in the early 1930s Miss E. N. Swanton had begun her school for boys, first in the city centre, and from 1963 at Elm Grove. In 1996 the merger took place, when the Swan boys and teachers moved to Campbell Road. Since 2002 this has been a co-educational independent school, taking the name Leehurst Swan School in 2007.
- Author(s)Jane Howells
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content Note38 b/w; 42 col
- Weight153 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.