All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.05
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $9.88Trending at AU $10.52
About this product
- DescriptionThe second book of the Left Hand Writing Skills series, containing a further 28 worksheets, begins with revision of the essential letter formation exercises in Book 1. The following worksheets focus on the flow of letters into word formation. Through extensive practice with patterns, different forms of letter-joining and full word formation, the left-handed writer should have begun to establish the fundamental good habits of hold, position and control which handwriting requires. The antics of Pencil Pat and his gang keep up the level of enjoyment and satisfaction as the child works through these exercises.
- Author BiographyAuthors Mark and Heather Stewart have many years' experience in educational requirements for left-handers. Their training guidelines have been endorsed by the DfES and are incorporated in the National Literacy Strategy.
- Author(s)Heather Stewart,Mark Stewart
- PublisherRobinswood Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationStourbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobinswood Press
- Content NoteHighly Illustrated (colour)
- Weight210 g
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Fred Chevalier
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.