Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 5 Oct
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe moving second vel from the author of international hit Still Alice, which explores the life of a woman struck by a brain disorder, Left Neglect 'I think some small part of me knew I was living an unsustainable life. Every w and then, it would whisper, slow down. You don't need all this.' Sarah Nickerson has it all: a high-flying career, a loving husband and children, a second home. But does she have time to enjoy it? Too busy to pay full attention, can she see what's left neglected? One fateful day while driving to work, Sarah looks away from the road for one second too long. In the blink of an eye, her overfull life comes to a screeching halt. In the wake of a devastating accident that affects her body and mind in surprising ways, it's time for her to choose: who does she really want to be?
- Author BiographyLisa Genova holds a Ph.D. in neuroscience from Harvard University and lives with her family in Massachusetts. She is the New York Times-bestselling author of Still Alice, Left Neglected - a Richard & Judy Book Club pick - Love Anthony and Inside the O'Briens. Still Alice has sold over a million copies worldwide and was made into an Academy Award-winning film starring Julianne Moore.
- Author(s)Lisa Genova
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $95.16
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.57
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.