All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides clinical and electrovectorcardiographic evidence of the existence of left septal fascicular blocks and demonstrates the clinical importance of these blocks in the clinical scenario of acute coronary syndrome. There are currently standard criteria for detecting conduction defects involving the third left fascicle, the septal or median fascicle, and the very existence of such defects is still a matter of controversy. This book provides acceptable and consistent termilogy and definitions for the electrovectorcardiographic diagsis of a left septal fascicular block. Left Septal Fascicular Block: Characterization, Differential Diagsis and Clinical Significance is an original and unique book that sheds light on an important topic of discussion in cardiac electrophysiology.
- Author BiographyDr Perez-Riera got his degree as Medical Doctor at the Universidad Nacional de Cordoba, Argentina, in 1973 where after 6 years he got the University award , consisting of a golden medal and a diploma for having obtained the highest average in marks between my peers. He was invited to become the chief of the sector of Electrocardiology of the Discipline of Cardiology, of the Faculdade de Medicina do ABC, in Santo Andre. In this institution he obtained the Master's degree and next PhD in Health Sciences (2007/2011). He was part of the team that wrote the guidelines on the interpretation of rest ECG in Brazil, 2003 and 2013. He published 4 books on Hypertension, Electrocardiology (Jabuti Award 2010), Learning Vectorcardiology Easy (in English) and on the value of ECG and VCG in Brugada syndrome. He is governor of the ISHNE, part of Journal of Electrocardiology, Cardiology Journal and Annals of Electrocardiology Boards. Appointed DISTINGUISHED visitor to the Facultad de Medicina, Universidad de Tucuman, Argentina, granted on May 21st, 2004, by the Dean of the above mentioned School. International Professor of the Instituto Universitario de Ciencias de la Salud, Fundacion H. H. Barcelo in Buenos Aires.
- Author(s)Adrian Baranchuk,Andres R. Perez-Riera,Raimundo Barbosa-Barros
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication06/04/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note29 black & white illustrations, 94 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.