All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing interviews with leading figures of the punk underground, Left of the Dial probes the legacy of punk. It touches on the movement's politics, DIY traditions, rupture of social rms, trans-generational and transnational appeal and much more. Rather than focus on discographies and rehashed gig memories, the interviews aim to unveil the secret history of punk and hardcore ideologies and values, as understood by the performers. Passionate and far-reaching, these conversations illuminate punk's history with candour and humour.
- Author BiographyDavid Ensminger is an instructor at Lee College and the author of Visual Vitriol. He lives Baytown, Texas.
- Author(s)David Ensminger
- PublisherPM Press
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPM Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.