Left to Die: Chappaquiddick Grand Jury Foreman Reveals Explosive, Never-Told Before Information by J B Shaffer, Leslie H Leland (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- Description1969, Chappaquiddick, Martha's Vineyard: Mary Jo Kopechne is the unsuspecting victim of a fatal car accident. The driver is Senator Edward (Ted) Kennedy. This is a story that details the investigation, inquest, and grand jury deliberations into the young woman's untimely death. Leslie H. Leland, jury foreman, gives his own account of how the entire grand jury was stymied in seeking evidence relating to the accident caused by Senator Ted Kennedy and the threats made on his and his family's lives. A never before reported analysis of how the grand jury was denied its own legal rights, Left to Die is one example of how power and corruption can override America's justice system. Upon hearing the details, one judge stated, That was t only intimidation, that was tampering with the grand jury. Author Bio: About the authors: Leslie H. Leland is a retired pharmacist. His background is detailed within the book. J.B. Shaffer grew up in Chicago and currently resides in southeast Florida. He is a retired advertising and marketing businessman who has written advertising copy and articles for trade magazines.
- Author(s)J B Shaffer,Leslie H Leland
- PublisherStrategic Book Publishing
- Date of Publication29/10/2009
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStrategic Book Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.