All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.34
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionImmaculee Ilibagiza grew up in a country she loved, surrounded by a family she cherished. But in 1994, her idyllic world was ripped apart as Rwanda descended into a bloody gecide. Immaculee's family was brutally murdered during a killing spree that lasted three months and claimed the lives of nearly a million Rwandans. Incredibly, Immaculee survived the slaughter. For 91 days, she and seven other women huddled silently together in the cramped bathroom of a local pastor while hundreds of machete-wielding killers hunted for them. The triumphant story of this remarkable young woman's journey through the darkness of gecide will inspire anyone whose life has been touched by fear, suffering, and loss. This is Immaculee's first book.
- Author BiographyImmaculee Illibagiza is a survivor of the Rwandan Holocaust. She now works in the Rwandan office at the United Nations in New York. She has many many leading political figures such as George Bush and Bill Clinton who have praised her work. Her story is currently in development for a Hollywood film.
- Author(s)Immaculee Ilibagiza,Steve Erwin
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication26/07/2007
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Out-of-print date15/05/2014
- Content Notemap
- Weight292 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.