All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
About this product
- DescriptionThere is never eugh time or money at the end of my month! Sound familiar? Vickie Perry has been married for almost 40 years, has 2 sons who were involved in almost every sport growing up and w watches the grandkids every chance she gets. Her story is probably like a lot of yours - always too much to do and never eugh time to do it. This book is fun reading with quips and photos of family and friends. But it is first and foremost a cookbook, designed to help new and old cooks learn how to creatively think in advance so your week is easier and your budget bigger. By planning ahead and cooking a Main Meal as well as prepping for two more meals at the same time, readers will discover how to better use the food in your refrigerator, freezer and pantry so you can squeeze in a little bit of time for yourself each week.
- Author BiographyVickie Baxter Perry was born in 1953, raised in Central Indiana and married her high school sweetheart in 1972. She went back to college after their two sons were born and has been an outside-of-the-home-working-mom ever since; often working a typical 60 hour work week. Vickie's early years of don't waste a thing carried through to later years and even today, she laughingly jokes that she moves every 2-3 years because that is the only time she throws anything away. I am by no means a gourmet cook, or someone who watches calories or fat. I cook very similar to the way my mom cooked. I've adapted some of the recipes to my family's taste buds but I always come back to my Hoosier heritage. I wrote this book to help my fellow cooks who are trying to stretch time and money. And eke out a little bit of 'me time' when possible. By thinking ahead when shopping and cooking, I can show new and old cooks how to creatively and cost efficiently turn anything in their refrigerator, freezer or pantry into another meal. After a bit of practice using my books or joining me on my website, I am confident that others can adapt this system to their own recipes and lifestyle.
- Author(s)Vickie Perry
- PublisherLeftovers by Vickie Perry
- Date of Publication24/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeftovers by Vickie Perry
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.