All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written for all fly fishers, from the beginner to the near-expert. It shows how to cast more accurately, and for longer distances. In addition to basic tips, Lefty Kreh's Longer Fly Casting describes how to get more out of your cast; how to use a shooting head; how to execute the double haul; and how to overcome many common obstacles, including wind, weeds, casting from boats, and more.
- Author BiographyLefty Kreh is an internationally known and respected master in the field of fly fishing. He is the author of Presenting the Fly, Fly Fishing in Salt Water, Saltwater Fly Patterns, Practical Fishing Knots, Solving Casting Problems, and 101 Fly-Fishing Tips. He lives in Maryland.
- Author(s)Lefty Kreh
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Noteline illustrations throughout
- Weight12 g
- Width229 mm
- Height149 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.