Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionApplying sacred Scripture, Church teaching, and pastoral wisdom, Legacy of Love helps you explore strategies and tips to fully engage with your teens and young adults. Kimberly Hahn offers tools for: <ul> Coping with teenage rebellion and setting boundaries Nurturing the teenage soul Encouraging young adults for healthy dating and courtship Becoming an in-law and the joys of being a grandparent Legacy of Love also includes chapters on compassion, humility, and how your family's faith can make a difference in society. Discussion questions help you apply the material to your own life and make the book a valuable resource for small group discussion. The book is the fourth in a series of Bible studies based on Proverbs 31.
- Author BiographyKimberly Hahn is the author of Chosen and Cherished: Biblical Wisdom for Your Marriage ; Graced and Gifted: Biblical Wisdom for the Homemaker's Heart ; Beloved and Blessed: Biblical Wisdom for Family Life ; and Life-Giving Love: Embracing God's Beautiful Design for Marriage, and coauthor with her husband, Scott, of Rome Sweet Home: Our Journey to Catholicism. She a frequent conference speaker on topics related to marriage and family life. Kimberly and Scott have six children and four grandchildren.
- Author(s)Kimberly Hahn
- PublisherSt Anthony Messenger Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationCincinnati
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Anthony Messenger Press,U.S.
- Weight363 g
- Width134 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.