All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is legal language? What happens to legal language when it is used across linguistic, national, socio-political and legal systems? In what way is generic integrity of legal documents maintained in multilingual and multicultural legal contexts? This book addresses the key issues arising from the differences in legal or sociocultural systems.
- Author BiographyJan Engberg is Associate Professor in the Department of Language and Business Communication, Aarhus School of Business, Denmark.
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content Note3
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byChristopher N. Candlin,Jan Engberg,Professor Vijay K. Bhatia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.