All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume, by Joseph Gold, discusses some of the major letgal effects of fluctuating exchange rates in both public international law and national law. The problems and similarities in the solutions are reviewed, and the author recommends further developments in the law.
- Author(s)Joseph Gold
- PublisherInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Date of Publication15/11/1999
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.