All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionEffective managers must accurately assess the legal and ethical ramifications of complex business transactions. This requires familiarity with the basic principles of international law, and an understanding of the importance of culturally diverse ethical traditions in all of their business relationships. Legal and Ethical Aspects of International Business is your authoritative guide to the law and ethics of business leadership in the global market. It provides the vehicle for today s and tomorrow s managers to successfully navigate the legal and ethical environment of business around the world.Classroom-tested and business-world vetted, Legal and Ethical Aspects of International Business provides: Overviews and opening questions at the outset of each chapter that forecast central concepts and learning objectives A variety of cases that will peak student interest and fuel class discussion Careful editing of cases that preserves the legal and ethical issues confronting global business managers, without miring the reader in jargon and extraneous details Questions and Problem Cases at the end of each chapter that provide opportunities to test kwledge and apply theory to practice In Focus and Global Note inserts that explore hot topics like privacy, cyber security, and sustainability International and comparative perspectives, as the authors look at how substantive issues are addressed by different legal systems around the world Visual aids, such as flowcharts, integrated throughout the book, that illustrate and reinforce key concepts Ethics in Action inserts that demonstrate the role of ethics in global business transactions
- Author(s)Eric L Richards,Richards,Scott J Shackelford
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLaw059000
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1588 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.