Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionLegal Forms for Starting & Running a Small Business provides you with over 60 legal forms and documents and all the step-by-step instructions you need to use them.This collection of essential legal and business documents helps you: . create contracts to buy, sell, rent, or store goods . hire employees and consultants . protect your trade secrets . create ncompete agreements . prepare an LLC operating agreement . borrow and lend money . buy a business . lease commercial space . prepare corporate bylaws . record minutes of meetings . buy real estate . and much moreThis edition is updated with the latest legal documents, contracts, and other forms you need to run your business smoothly, along with up-to-date best practices for business owners and managers. Plus, Legal Forms for Starting & Running a Small Business includes all the information and instructions you need to complete and use your forms effectively.
- Author BiographyAttorney Fred S. Steingold practices law in Ann Arbor, Michigan. An expert on small business law, he represents and advises many small businesses. He is the author of Legal Guide for Starting & Running a Small Business and The Employer's Legal Handbook. His monthly column, The Legal Advisor, is carried by trade publications across the country.
- Author(s)Fred Steingold
- Date of Publication16/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleLegal Forms for Starting & Running a Small Business
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date27/10/2016
- Weight1066 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statement2 Paperback / softback
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement7th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.