All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionNow, at last, there is a comprehensive and readable guide designed to help librarians, scholars, and the general public quickly find the legal information they need. While most legal research books focus on the needs of beginning law students or litigants, Legal Information takes a broader view of the law, including its value in other disciplines. It explains why legal information exists in certain formats, and describes how to get the most out of the major legal reference tools. It also suggests the best sources for different kinds of information and explains how these resources compare to other available materials.
- Author BiographyKENT C. OLSON is assistant librarian for public services at the University of Virignia School of Law, Charlottesville, where he teaches a course in advanced legal research. He has written and co-written several books and articles on law and law research, including Legal Research in a Nutshell, 6th ed., and How to Find the Law, 9th ed., as well as the Law section of the American Library Associations Guide to Reference Books, 11th ed. Olson holds a J.D. and an M.L.S from the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Kent C. Olson
- Date of Publication19/11/1998
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleHow to Find it, How to Use it
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight795 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.