All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.52
About this product
- DescriptionA true story about how the San Diego Superior Court violated a womans civil rights to a fair trial by removing stamped filed evidence from court files, tampers with evidence, and how the Commission For Judicial Performance and state authorities that are suppose to govern the judicial system allow them to get by with it. Cathy Reis, author of ]The Paperless Mortgage Plus Hub Concept, relied on intellectual property laws when she moved from North Carolina to California to implement a 1991 copyright lender plan for best execution. This God Appointed Vision that had been predicted in 1990 was robbed by The Good Old Boys!
- Author BiographyCathy Carswell Reis, creator of The Paperless Mortgage Plus HUB Concept, and owner of CPS, has been creating value added Clearinghouse Processing Solutions since 1993, providing consulting and business development services to the agencies; Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, investors, mortgage bankers, mortgage brokers, point of sale clients and best of breed software vendors, with over twenty-five years of mortgage banking experience. Recognized for her ability for problem solving, Ms. Reis received her bachelor of science in business-marketing, in 1979, and learned intellectual property laws, that could protect strategies associated with business models.
- Author(s)Cathy Carswell Reis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.