Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the lively interaction between the disciplines of law and ecomics. The traditional boundaries of these two disciplines have somehow inhibited a full understanding of the functioning of and the evolution of ecomic and legal systems. It has often been the case that these boundaries have had to be reshaped, and sometimes abolished, before either one of the two disciplines could successfully clarify the real life problems arising from the complex institutions of contemporary societies. The contributions to this volume encompass some of the core controversial issues in law and ecomics arising from interactions between legal orderings and ecomic institutions. They include: * the nature of institutional and legislative change and the emergence of strong institutional complementarity in legal positions * the relationship between private orderings and the role of the State in enforcing contracts and defining property rights * the nature and dynamics of endogeus enforcement and * the analysis of governance models and corporate ethics. Part of the rewned Siena Studies in Political Ecomy series, this book will be an essential read for postgraduates and researchers in the fields of law and ecomics, and the ecomics of institutions.
- Author(s)Antonio Nicita,Fabrizio Cafaggi,Ugo Pagano
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, 27 black & white line drawings
- Weight557 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.