Legal Studies: Preliminary: Student Book by Bruce Derwent, David Hamper, John Boesenberg (Mixed media product, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $94.05Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 9 Nov
- AU $35.00+ AU $8.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by deannherro_0
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
About this product
- DescriptionLegal Studies Preliminary Third Edition provides students and teachers access to syllabus specific information on current legal issues, principles, contemporary events and factors affecting the application of the law. The focus of the student book is on accessibility and syllabus coverage. Information will be presented in a variety of formats including the use of the mind maps that will provide an overview of the key syllabus points to be covered. Review questions will allow students the opportunity to reinforce content and concepts.
- Author(s)Bruce Derwent,David Hamper,John Boesenberg
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication08/12/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.