All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe main purpose of this comparative legal and linguistic study is to analyse three main aspects which form the basis of the writing of the Czech-English Law Dictionary with Explanations (a) the language of law in the Czech Republic (legal Czech) and major English-speaking countries (legal English), (b) approaches to the translation of legal texts, and (c) approaches to dictionary-making in the area of bilingual special-purposes lexicography. Well-grounded and justified solutions are sought to be used in the dictionary but also to indicate directions of envisaged future research and pedagogical applications.
- Author(s)Marta Chroma
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- Languageeng, ger, cze
- SubjectBilingual Dictionaries
- Series TitleLexicographica. Series Maior
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 122
- Place of PublicationTubingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMax Niemeyer Verlag GmbH & Co KG
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 2 schw.-w. Abb., 4 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight262 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.