All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionWith a consistent emphasis on precision and good organization, this text teaches students how to draft memoranda, opinion letters, pleadings, briefs, and other legal documents, as well as communications skills including client counseling, negotiating, and presenting oral arguments. </p> Features: </p><ul><li> An expanded chapter on trial briefs, including pretrial motion briefs </li><li> A new chapter on communicating by email </li><li> A new chapter on time management </li><li> A new chapter on mediation and related documents. </li><li> Extensive, up-to-date Teacher's Manual. </li></ul></p></p>
- Author(s)Louis Sirico,Nancy L Schultz,Schultz
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleAspen Coursebook
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight853 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement6th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.