All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last decades, regional and global integration processes have made the traditional state-centred view of law less and less obvious. Recent discussions revolve around how to conceptually comprehend, critically reflect on and reasonably control these new developments in the global legal arena. The essays in this volume, written by young Central and Eastern European legal theorists and political scientists, contribute to ongoing discussions in our post-national era. The chapters include conceptual analyses, historical and comparative examples, as well as rmative discussions in legal theory, ethics, moral philosophy, constitutional theory, EU law and international relations.
- Author BiographyPeter Cserne is assistant professor at Tilburg Law School (The Netherlands) and at Pazmany Peter Catholic University, Budapest (Hungary). Miklos Konczol is assistant lecturer at Pazmany Peter Catholic University, Budapest (Hungary) and currently Durham Doctoral Fellow at Durham University (UK).
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleCentral and Eastern European Forum for Legal, Political, and Social Theory Yearbook
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note2, 2 graphs
- Weight380 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byMiklos Koenczoel,Peter Cserne
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.