All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionIt's big. It's challenging. It's mind-bending fun! This ermous collection (400 pages!) of logic puzzles will keep super solvers occupied for hours. That's because each conundrum is a legend in its own time, perfectly constructed to perplex and mystify. Some are stories that provide only slight information to guide you; others resemble a poker game, played in settings ranging from Vegas to Monte Carlo. Still more mislead you with false statements. They're entertaining and a great way to develop your powers of deduction and reasoning!
- Author BiographyMark Zegarelli is the author of <i>Logic for Dummies</i> (John Wiley and Sons). He holds degrees in both English and math from Rutgers University, and has earned his living for many years writing vast quantities of logic puzzles, a hefty chunk of software documentation, and the occasional book or film review.
- Author(s)Mark Zegarelli,Norman D Willis,Professor of Philosophy Kurt Smith
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables
- Weight780 g
- Width202 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.