All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $60.83
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionJennifer Haraldsson Sherman is w a Wife and Mother. She is also an Army Nurse serving in the Washington, DC area. With Vietnam heating up, she is uncomfortable thinking of the young Americans who will be going there to fight and die. She feels an obligation to once again serve her country, but she kws she will have to get the approval of her family first. In Eastern Germany, Jennifer's old flame, Otto Bruner, is working hard for German reunification. He has to be careful, though, as his bosses in East Germany believe Communism is the way to go. Underneath, Otto strongly disagrees. One only has to compare the standard of living between East and West Germany to kw that Otto's secret feelings are correct. In this fascinating and hair-raising story, the author lays out the many challenges that are inherent in one of the most exciting periods in the history of the United States. As he did with previous vels in the series, the author ties the challenges faced by the leading characters with the most powerful people of the era. The vel includes U.S. Presidents from John F. Kennedy to George Herman Walker Bush. The result is a thriller with many twists and turns which brings the key surviving characters together in what can truly be considered the end of an era. This book is a must-read for all those who love a gripping story.
- Author(s)R Samuel Baty
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight653 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.