All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $41.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $25.07
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection of essays, Antonia Gransden brings out the virtues of medieval writers and highlights their attitudes and habits of thought. She traces the continuing influence of Bede, the greatest of early medieval English historians, from his death to the sixteenth century. Bede's clarity and authority were welcomed by generations of monastic historians. At the other end is a humble fourteenth-century chronicle produced at Lynn with little to add other than a few local references.
- Author(s)Antonia Gransden
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/07/1992
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHambledon Continuum
- Content Notewith 42 illus.
- Weight755 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.