Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of folk-tales and legends referring to places and buildings in Florence, such as the Cathedral and Campanile, the Sigria, the Bargello, the different city gates, ancient towers and bridges, palaces, crosses and fountains, ted corners, odd by-ways, and many churches. Compiled by Charles Godfrey Leland (1824 - 1903).
- PublisherUniversity Press of the Pacific
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of the Pacific
- Weight635 g
- Width130 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.