All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is a story teller's collection of history, legends and myths about Big Island Pond and its surrounding communities. The Pond, which is really a lake, has been a magnet for significant historical figures, from Chief Escumbuit, the Indian knighted by King Louis XIV, to Alan Shepard, the first American in space.
- Author(s)Alfred E. Kayworth
- PublisherBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2000
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations, map
- Weight435 g
- Width150 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.