All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.31
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionDetective Stephen Lewis works for the Detroit PD. During the summer of 2001 the city is in a state of fear, held in the clutches of a serial murderer the media have dubbed The Chrysler Killer. One night whilst in pursuit of the man he believes to be the prime suspect, Detective Lewis is responsible for the death of a child. From that moment on Stephen's life spirals out of control as he is made a scapegoat by the Justice Department's investigation into corruption and Police brutality. Stripped of his job and hitting the bottle Stephen hits rock bottom and can only see one way out, believing he has thing to live for he contemplates ending his life. Before he can go through with it Agent Maguire turns up at his door. Representing The Company he offers something that most people never get, a second chance to make something of his life. An opportunity to be part of something bigger than anything Stephen can imagine, the offer; to be part of Project Blue Chrysalis. Established in 1948 by Joseph Kennedy Jnr. and Adolf Hitler Blue Chrysalis was supposed to be an escape. A place where the rich and famous could live out their lives in comfort away from the never ending scrutiny of life in the public eye. Over the years they have come, John Belushi, River Phoenix, Kurt Cobain, all faking their deaths in order to join the growing community living within the confines of the Project. It was a simple life, and a peaceful one, that was until 1981, the year The Company played their hand. Agreeing deals with a multitude of South American Governments The Company began to ship prisoners from the over populated prisons of the continent and place them in a specially built sector of the underground city. Their hands tied the celebrity residents have option other than to stay, building a wall around themselves whilst letting it be kwn that they would continue to oversee the Project governance. To maintain control a security force is required, and this was where the offer of a second chance came in. Stephen Lewis was dead but Noah Franklin had a clean slate with which to work. The job was mundane, kwing there was way out everybody lived in relative peace, a blind eye turned to the drugs and gambling in return for a truce between the four boroughs. That was until a murder took place, all of the evidence pointing to it being the work of someone who had grand plans for bringing Project Blue Chrysalis to its knees. As much as he doesn't like it Noah is tasked with stopping the murderer before his work can be completed. Surrounded by the worst that society has to offer and being pressured by superiors to deliver Noah must do everything in his power to bring the killer to justice. All the while walking the thin line between the inmates and their famous warders.
- Author BiographyLegendville is the first full length novel by novice author Stuart Grant. A father of two, former Ibizian barman, sofa salesman, croupier and radio presenter Stuart had had the idea for Legendville gestating within the confines of his imagination for over ten years. Following the self publication of his debut novella Loner Stuart finally put pen to paper and completed this novel in the hopes that others enjoy the world that he has imagined.
- Author(s)MR Stuart Grant
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.