All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume brings together all of the latest research on this pathogen, the interest in which is rapidly growing. Legionella pneumophila is an emerging human pathogen that resides in natural environments as a parasite of freshwater. There have been major new developments in this field, including the publication of three whole geme sequences and the discovery of a developmental cycle and vel cyst-like highly infectious form.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleInfectious Agents and Pathogenesis
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byHerman Friedman,Mauro Bendinelli,Paul Hoffman
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.