All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhil Edmonston, Canada's automotive Dr. Phil, pulls punches. He says there's never been a better time to buy a new or used car or truck, thanks to a stronger Canadian dollar, a worldwide recession driving prices downward, and the industry offering reduced prices, more cash rebates, low financing rates, bargain leases, and free auto maintenance programs. Lemon-Aid New and Used Cars and Trucks 1990-2015 gives you all the information you need to decide whether to buy, sell, or hold on to your vehicle. It provides listings by manufacturer, model, and year for small, medium, large, and sports utility vehicles. It also identifies: Which cars and trucks are wallet friendly ; Which will easily last 15 years; Which offer the best features for senior drivers; and How you can save $2,000 by cutting fees and administrative charges. Dr. Phil has been twisting the tailpipe of the car industry for 42 years. Can you really afford to buy a new or used vehicle without consulting Lemon-Aid?
- Author BiographyPhil Edmonston, Canada's toughest customer, is a former MP and Consumers Union board member. For over 42 years he has written more than 140 Lemon-Aid bestsellers. About three decades ago Nissan and Honda sued Phil for $5 million -- and lost. Currently, he lives in Panama.
- Author(s)Phil Edmonston
- PublisherDundurn Group Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDundurn Group Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight965 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.