All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $47.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis booklet teaches young entrepreneurs (grades K-12) the fundamentals of business through hands-on exercises. Kidpreneurs can use this business curriculum to prepare for a Lemonade Alley(r) Kid-Biz Challenge or create a lemonade stand business on their own. At Lemonade Alley Events, kids create recipes, build lemonade stands and sell lemonade for charities of their choice. Teachers and mentors are invited to use this entrepreneurial curriculum in classrooms, after school programs and in business mentorship environments to help young entrepreneurs from elementary school to teen entpreneurs learn the art of business. A companion Lemonade Alley Kidpreneur Challenge Teacher's Guide is also available in this online publishing service to support your teaching and Lemonade Alley event production needs. Included in this booklet: Build a business team, create a big idea, choose a charity, name a business, create a slogan, learn food safety, invent a product, create an extra up-sell product, create a brand, define customers, create sales goals, learn banking, create a StoryTree(r) 1-Page Business Plan, create a special offer, tweet your story, design a menu, design a customer process, create advertising, create a sales pitch, prepare for interviews and Lemonade Alley Competition Day Forms. If there is Lemonade Alley competition near you, the booklet contains information on where to go to get the materials to hold your own Lemonade Alley Contest (see http: //lemonadealley.com).
- Author BiographySteve Sue is the founder and Chief Lemon Head at Lemonade Alley, the kid-biz challenge where teams of kids K-12 create a lemonade recipe, build a stand and sell lemonade for the charity of their choice. Steve's Professional background includes stints in Burbank, CA as a production designer of theme parks and live entertainment, in San Francisco as a creative agency conceptualist creating big ideas for national foodservice, corporate and product brands, and in Las Vegas as conceptualist of mega resort casinos around the globe. His conceptual drawing style was so well known that Autodesk, maker of AutoCAD, recruited him to create software to turn computer-made drawings into his unique hand-rendered style. After Autodesk, Steve applied his new taste for software to bottling his business concept skills into BizGym.com, an online entrepreneur's growth application. BizGym proved so easy to use that students down to middle school used it, leading to the creation of Lemonade Alley. In addition to serving as Chief Lemon Head at Lemonade Alley, he's also Chairman of BizGym Foundation, a 501C3 non-profit organization that makes Lemonade Alley available to organizations that desire to teach kids entrepreneurship, financial literacy and charitable giving skills. Steve resides in Honolulu with wife Karen and dog Mia. His educational credentials include a BA in Design (UCLA) and a JD in Law (UC Berkeley).
- Author(s)Steve Sue
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Vocational
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.