All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.14Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have ever faced down the hole in the night --that time when the irrelevance of life seems the only thing that makes sense, you'll remember yourself in the way this everyday, every person classic speaks to the moment when daylight comes first as the smell of dust and hay reaching up toward the sky. Length of Light slices through the complications of life and with isy and hurried intent ushers in our consent of a new day. Deborah L. Weaver has lived among mountain pines and Midwest wetlands long eugh to kw that there's always ather sunrise, even if you have to wait long in the darkness for it to arrive. Timothy Riley provided the cover photograph.
- Author BiographySought after by professional, educational, church, and community groups in the areas of spiritual ecology, personal development, and community building, DEB WEAVER elicits brilliant gems of wisdom and understanding while connecting a variety of levels of thought. Founder and Director of EarthVoice, a well-recognized speaker, certified small group facilitator, and professional mentor, DEB WEAVER's clients say she is energizing and inspirational! Especially gifted in communications, DEB's strong writing portfolio includes magazines (non-fiction and fiction), newspapers, and specialty assignments. As host of the television show The Green Living Network and a radio talk-show guest, DEB's vibrant, real-people language brings mind-opening clarity to readers, viewers, and listeners. Deb and her husband Al, formerly foster parents for children-at-risk, live in Northern Illinois with their biological and adopted children.
- Author(s)Deborah L Weaver
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Timothy Riley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.