All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVladimir llyich Lenin (1870-1924) led the first successful revolt against market-based liberal democracy and founded the Soviet state in 1917, serving as the new nation's chief architect and ruler for the next five years. This collection of primary sources - including many newly available and translated here for the first time - allows readers to learn about Lenin through his own words and explores the complicated relationship between Lenin's actions and his ideology.
- Author BiographyJEFFREY BROOKS is Professor of History, Johns Hopkins University, USA. GEORGIY CHERNYAVSKUIY is an Independent Researcher.
- Author(s)Georgiy Chernyavskiy,Jeffrey Brooks
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/03/2007
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date18/12/2007
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width136 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.